EMG in the UK?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Gingerfish, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Does anyone know where I can get EMG pickups in the U cause I am struggling a bit :meh:
  2. luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    FWIW: I'd go to ebay (or email US distributors for new), and just email the sellers - including those advertising no international sells - and ask them if they'd ship USPS global to the UK if you paid the international paypal fee (5%). I say no international myself on ebay but I've only said no to one guy from Israel (too much of a communication barrier) regarding bidding. A lot of stuff overseas is double the US price if it can be had at all.

I've shipped pups to Australia, Japan, Netherlands - that come to mind. Global was only $5 shipping to those places. Basically, there's no reason it should cost you any more in England that it would here in the states.
  3. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
  4. A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Sinny, Oztraya
    Ditto luknfur's advice above. I used to live in a rural area in Australia, and had tons of stuff posted here from the US/UK simply because I couldn't get it anywhere else. It wasn't expensive and was surprisingly fast (always <10 days), so go mail order.