SOLD EMG J Pickup Set w/Control Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Basssy, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $100
    Excellent condition set of EMG J pickups for 4 string bass. These are the long/short version of these set of pickups. Had them in my Mexi-Jazz bass and they fit perfectly.

I will ship the controls for these mounted on a chrome Jazz Bass Control Plate all you will need to do is drop the plate in your bass, feed the pickup wires to the control knobs and plug in a battery and you are ready to rock! All screws for control plate and pickups are included.

$100 shipped to lower 48 US states or will trade for a set of Bartolini 9J L/S. Paypal preferred [email protected] is my Paypal ID. PM or email me at [email protected] with Questions.

EMG J Specs.png IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0576.JPG

Eugene.thomas87 likes this.
  2. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Damn...if these were the JV's or the JA's I'd snap them right up

3. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    LOL, if they were JVX or JA's I probably wouldnt be selling them

Eugene.thomas87 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the pickups! Great Price

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022