1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EMG J Pickups and wiring

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Envincibal, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    I bought these as replacement pickups for my Carvin LB75 (5-string) - I didn't use the EMG wiring & just stuck with Carvin's preamp. The neck pickup had to shaved a little bit at the screw posts to fit the Carvin (it didn't make any sense to route out a new bass). I'll have some pics up later tonight.

EMG just wasn't the sound I was looking for (Barts did it for me) - this was purchased around 97 - 98 and the pickups work fine (I removed them about 6 months ago and have been sitting back in the original box).

Package Includes: EMG's exclusive Quik-Connect™ cables (2), prewired control set including 2 volume controls, master tone control, output jack, battery clip.

$75 shipped - payPal.

thanks,
    Jon

2. Envincibal

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    Pic posted - I didn't include the wiring harness in the pic, but its part of the package.

3. Envincibal

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    PMs replied to