Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EMG Jazz and Precision pickups

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Giraffe, Aug 6, 2005.

1. I have a box of used EMG Jazz and Precision pickups. Most of them were removed from used basses, so they may have faded or obscured lettering and scratches from being hit by the strings. A few have wiring harnesses, but some come with partial or no harnesses. They all work fine. You can get the wiring diagrams from EMG's web site or here on TB, and the pots, jacks, battery clips, and caps from any of the big suppliers.

Jazz Bass set, cosmetic condition is excellent, most of the harness is there, it just needs a battery clip and a little soldering. $65.

Jazz Bass set, cosmetic condition is excellent, complete harness, needs a little soldering, $70.

Precision pup only, cosmetic condition fair, $35.

Precision pup only, cosmetic condition rough, $30.

Bridge position Jazz Bass pup only (three available), cosmetic condition excellent to fair, $35 - $25.

Figure $5 for shipping to the lower 48. If you have anything good to trade, that's even better than money.

2. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Email sent on a Jazz bridge pup.

3. The list is updated, and the PM's answered!

4. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Man, do I have something good to trade. PM sent.

5. PM's answered. If the pictures or diagrams didn't attach, let me know and I will try again!