1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD EMG-JCS Solderless Active Jazz Ceramic and Steel pickup set like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BFISHER1970, Apr 13, 2017.

1. BFISHER1970

BFISHER1970 Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    Pensacola, Florida
    Price:
    EMG-JCS active jazz pickup set.
    This set uses ceramic and steel magnets for a much more natural warm sound compared to standard EMG-J pickups.
    Used in my Jazz Bass for a few months and they sounded great. My taste changed to a more vintage sound so I pulled these.
    BTW I fit the 9v battery in the control cavity with no extra routing in case you are wondering it it's possible.
    Pickups look like new
    Comes complete with volume-volume-tone EMG solderless wiring harness
    Smooth shaft pots

$100 PayPal shipped to the lower 48 US

IMG_5130.JPG IMG_5131.JPG IMG_5128.JPG IMG_5132.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. BFISHER1970

BFISHER1970 Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    Pensacola, Florida
    Price Dropped to $100 shipped

3. richnota

richnota

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    Message sent

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021