SOLD EMG JX pickup set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Plucky The Bassist, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist Istanbul...not Constantinople Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Tejas
    Price:
    $100
    United States
    **FOR SALE ONLY - $100 shipped in lower 48 of US**
    Please PM with offers

Hey all!

(sadly) Parting with some of my gear, but happy I can give these to a good home! These are the EMG SJX and EMG LJX active pickups. I had these installed in my Ibanez CT 5-string and they've known no other bass before then. Just like any EMG pickups, they're built like a tank and are in perfect working order (tested before removing them).

**PLEASE READ BELOW ABOUT WHAT'S INCLUDED AND CONDITION**

- A few stripped pickup screws made removal difficult on some of these, pics should show where some scratching came into place, but these are epoxied pickups and will suffer no functionality loss from a few cover scuffs.
    - I do have the pickup connector cables (which will be included), but do not have the original pots they come with. These were wired up to an EMG preamp when installed in my bass. I was unable to find original pots for this set, however please PM me if you are interested in the 3-band preamp as well (can discuss pricing in the PMs).
    - Some stickiness is on the outside of the casings (from the pickup cushion adhesive), but will clean right off with some isopropyl alcohol or goo gone. The underside where the connectors and epoxied portion are exposed are pristine.

20230311_095624.jpg 20230311_095632.jpg 20230311_095645.jpg 20230311_095804.jpg

2. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist Istanbul...not Constantinople Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Tejas
    Decided to keep them