TRADED EMG JX Set 4-string Jazz Bass Active Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, May 29, 2018.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $99
    I'm selling a set of EMG JX pickups for 4-string bass (1 short/1 long). The pickups are very clean and in great condition (see pics) with long lead wires. They have been converted to the hardwire format and I will include a prewired vol-vol-tone wiring harness with a battery clip and a standard jack. EMG's description of the JX tone is shown below.

As far as trades go I have pretty specific trade interests:
    1. Aguilar OBP-2 or OBP-1 preamp
    2. Levy’s MSS1 leather straps

The street price for this pickup set when purchased new is $189. I'm asking $99 including shipping to CONUS with payment vial PayPal. Please PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

--------------------------------------------------------

The EMG JX Set is based off the original J with the added headroom and dynamic response of the X Series preamp. This pickup set has classic jazz bass characteristics with a broader tonal frequency range that adds dimensions and clarity to your bass playing. EMG's design has a very low ratio of resistance to inductance, which increases the low end response, while the radiused ceramic bar magnet ensures the tone keeps a tight mid-range punch with dynamic high end response. Whether you play fretted or fretless, live or in the studio, you'll get an incredibly full sound with these bass pickups.

IMG_5059.JPG IMG_5061.JPG IMG_5062.JPG IMG_5065.JPG

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018