1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMG L/S Jazz 4 Pickups, BTC Control, BEST OFFER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jeffbass, Nov 3, 2018.

1. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price:
    EMG L/S Jazz 4 Pickups with 2 band BTC Control for sale. Great condition. Wired Volume/Volume/Stacked Treble and Bass. 9 volt operation. Knobs included. They sound great, but EMG's aren't my flavor. My tech is removing these and installing a passive setup. PRICE DROP- $130 shipped and insured lower 48.

Need to move these, they are really nice. Best offers over $100 considered.

Attached Files:

• EMG.
      EMG.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  2. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Here they are removed. There is a 4th pot and knob. It was originally going to have a piezo in the bridge, but the previous owner didn't install it. It had no function, but since it came from a rear routed bass, with 4 holes, he left it in. The pups have a J5 sticker, but they are definitely 4 string spec (I used the old digital calipers to make sure).

Attached Files:

123321 likes this.
  3. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price drop v2.

4. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    V3, now $130 shipped and insured. Nice setup here.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  5. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Really need to sell these in order to make a move on something quickly. Best offers considered.

123321 likes this.