1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMG MM5-TW PICKUP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 5string_phunk, Apr 15, 2015.

1. 5string_phunk

5string_phunk Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $60
    I just had my electronics in my Spector BO MM5 overhauled by the fantastic folks at Nordstrand, and now I have an extra pickup :D

This is the active EMG pickup that came in my custom Spector when it rec'd it from the Woodstock shop in March of 2014. I had it in the bass for right at 1 year, before shipping said bass to Nordstrand for an electronics overhaul. ...I just prefer passive p'ups at this point.

It functions as it should and is in 'like new' condition. There are some very faint 'string lines' on the casing, but nothing that you can see from a foot away. You can kinda see them in the up close pic of the front of the casing. This came out of a bass that has 17mm string spacing and I ran it with an Aguilar OBP3 preamp...which is a killer combo IMO!

Here is a description of the pickup straight from EMG's website
    EMG Pickups / MM5TW / Electric Guitar Pickups, Bass Guitar Pickups, Acoustic Guitar Pickups

I'd prefer to use this as trade bait for a pedal, but would also be open to a cash sale.

trade ideas (+cash where needed)
    -MXR Envelope filter
    -MXR Analog or Bass Chorus
    -TC Electronics Corona chorus
    -Tech 21 Bass Boost Chorus
    -3Leaf Wonderlove
    -3Leaf Octabvre
    -3Leaf Enabler
    -Darkglass B3K
    -WMD Super Fatman

I'm asking $60 shipped CONUS for cash sale. I will happily accept paypal!

Feel free to ask questions...here are some pics!

MM-FAR_zpsnqseniz8.
    MM-CLOSE%20DETAIL_zpss08bantw.
    MM-BACK_zpsoclaehod.

2. locisbrelm

locisbrelm

Nov 6, 2009
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Bass
    I'll take it off you'll ship to Canada.

3. 5string_phunk

5string_phunk Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Nashville, TN