1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EMG P/J set, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by NS2A, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NS2A

NS2A

Apr 3, 2008
    SOLD

Up is an EMG PJ set in great shape with plenty of lead. I'll throw in the battery cable, pot and 2 input jacks as you see in the pic. I'll check around to see if I have any more pots I can throw in also.

This set will work in a 4 or 5 string bass.

This is the PJ5 model, but EMG told me the 5 string simply has longer pole in the housing (takes up more area), but the housing is the exact same size as the 4 string set. So, they can be used for either. He said they will sound exactly the same in a 4 string bass.

I have 2 four string basses that are the exact same model. These dropped right into my 4 string bass and sounded exactly like my other 4 string bass with the "4 string" EMGs.

$90 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal ok.

IMG_3959.

2. NS2A

NS2A

Apr 3, 2008
    bump

3. pm'ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.