1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD EMG Passive JV52 Jazz Bass Pickups / New-MINT/ w/Everything

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $105.00
    Here is a New set of EMG JV52 Passive, 4 string Jazz Bass pickups. I got them about 2 days ago, to "maybe" replace the JVX Active set in one of my basses. Clean, full tones and super quiet for a passive set, but the Active JVX series has more Booty and Burp, so I put those back in. Slide the pickup leads through the holes, connect the Bridge Ground wire (included but not a part of the set) under the bridge, fasten the knobs/control pots and you're done in about 15 - 20 minutes.

Your PayPal payment gets them shipped with insurance to your Lower 48th, Continental US state via USPS Priority Mail. International Shipping will be about $14 - 20 USD more, depending upon where you are. - We can discuss Customs/Taxes/Duties etc.. but I will not mark the items as a "free" gift

1A396505-A48C-41D0-966C-933D32ADFCE6.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. Ace of Bass! (No, not the silly keyboard dance band from Sweden). Buy this dude's stuff, he's a jazz bass part hoarder and really needs to get rid of some of it. I'm kidding, I'm really just here for the BUMP.

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    That is also true!! LOL! :roflmao:

4. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004