1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EMG-PJ Pickups - Complete w/ Prewired Control Set!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JanusZarate, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Up for sale is a set of active EMG PJ (Precision/Jazz) pickups I bought a while back. This isn't EMG-HZ - these are true ACTIVE pickups! They come with all original hardware, parts, etc. intact. That means:

- EMG P Pickup (neck)
    - EMG J Pickup (bridge)
    - Prewired Control Set with:
    - Volume / Volume / Tone
    - Input Jack

The beautiful part is that it's prewired - makes installation a cinch! I installed in my old P/J bass, but I removed it, sold the bass, and have kept this set in storage since. I don't have anything to install these pickups in, so I figured, I might as well sell them off to someone who could really use them!

All you have to do is install as usual, and re-connect the ONE wire I cut to remove the set from my old bass, and it's all set! Everything is in flawless condition, so it's almost like buying a new set, but for less!

I purchased the set for $200 at Skip's Music in Sacramento, CA, but I'll let them go for $100 SHIPPED to the continental U.S., box and instructions included.

I don't have any photos at the moment, but if requested, I might be able to post a few.

2. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    BUMP! $100 Shipped!

3. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    BUMP! Still available!

4. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    SOLD to DistortedBass! You'll be getting these babies soon! :D

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.