1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EMG pre-amp, pickups FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by KPJ, Aug 13, 2012.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    EMG BQS Control, bass, treble pots plus a concentric mid with frequency selector. Use your own volumes. Here's a link to the EMG website. They changed the design slightly. The one I have for sale is the older style where the pots are all hardwired together. Includes all knobs, including two for volume pots. $75 shipped CONUSA.

I have a pair of EMG-SSD passive humbucker pickups. SSD are Stuart Spector Design version of the EMG-HZ. The pickups came out of a Spector Legend 5 string. They are the same size as an EMG 40 i.e: a four inch wide soapbar housing. $50 shipped for the pair CONUSA.

PayPal is accepted. PM me with any questions.

2. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Bump

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Still available

4. mixx80

mixx80

Nov 2, 2009
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist:Lakland Basses
    If still available I'm interested ! I am waiting for an answer about using that system in my Lakland bass. I just sent an e-mail to them hopefully I hear back by late afternoon or the next day. I will PM you either way if you if you haven't sold yet or by then.

5. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    BQS SOLD!