Emigrating. Lots of quality gear for sale. UK.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Spike, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Emigrating to Thailand.
    Reasonable offers from viewing buyers. This gear has got to go within the few weeks or so.
    It is all in good condition (some like new) and was my private collection. Sorry, but time getting ready for the move does not allow me to ship. Dealers welcome.

Some pics at

Pedulla MVP + orig case,
    Gibson Thunderbird + orig outfit case,
    Pre EB Stingray,
    74 P Bass,
    Noel Redding Jazz,
    MIJ 60’s re-issue Jazz,
    Fender P Lyte, 80's + orig case
    Fender Deluxe P Special + Fender gig bag,
    MIJ 50’s re-issue P bass,
    MIJ 62’s re-issue P Bass, C neck - All gold hardware down to the last screw, very special.

Hartke 7000 bi-amp-able or mono, plus Hartke 410XL flight cased and Hartke 115XL. - need to keep this until October to cover my gigs.

Fender Bassman 70’s 4x12 cab.
    Raven Labs PMB1
    Art Nightbass SGX studio edition + Art midi cont. ped.
    Boom mic stand.

Also, (LOL) Peugeot 306 hatchback 1997 XLD Diesel, 19,000 genuine miles, great condition, again need to keep until October.
    Misc, household items, ie great stereo, TV's, video players, Dishwasher etc. etc. All good condition.

email mikefoster30@hotmail.com or tel 020 8520 8253 East London.
  2. Fender P Lyte, and Raven Labs PMB-1 sold.

Thanks Colin.
  3. T-Bird, Pre-EB Ray and '57 P re-issue also gone.
    (and the car :))

Thanks Brian, Nick and Chris.
  4. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    What would UK to US shipping run on that Pedulla?
  5. Brendan,

I think it would make it too expensive.
    PM sent.
  6. stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    that pre eb stingray is a beauty! how much does one like that cost in today's market?

7. Stevekim,

It was on the market for months at what I considered the market value (£800) with no interest, not even a phone call.
    Had to put the price right down to £650 and then only got one bite.
    The guy who bought it on Sunday is over the moon though and mailed yesterday to say so.

It seems to be a buyers market out there. The T-bird only went for £600, a 50% loss, also on the market for months. ...But I can't take them with me.