1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMINENCE BASS 4-String RN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by RTMUSIC, Nov 13, 2018.

1. RTMUSIC

RTMUSIC Supporting Member

May 30, 2018
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am putting my Eminence RN bass up for sale. It comes with the Eminence padded gig bag, as well as the SKB deluxe golf club flight case.

It was made in 2010, and is in great condition. It plays great, and gets the clear amped tone you would expect from the custom-fit realist pickup.

There are minor cosmetic blemishes. On the bass itself, there are 2 very small chips in the finish. The soft case has a very small fray that exposes a cm or so of padding. The SKB case has some scratches on the exterior from the few flights it has been on, but is wheeling well and locking properly. The SKB has a built in TSA lock, and I still have both keys for it.

I am hoping that this goes to someone who utilize its hyper-mobility on the road. It sure is a joy to be able to fly for the price of an extra bag, and/or easily toss it in a car.
    Considering a new RN 4 is quoted at $4039, and the case at $374, $2,100 makes this a great financial choice for the traveling bassist, or anyone in need of more mobility.

Available for local pick up in Brooklyn, NY. I will ship to CONUS, shipping expenses paid by buyer.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Attached Files:

Reggie Hamilton likes this.
  2. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
    Trade?
    I have 2 different Baby basses I am trying to unload

3. RTMUSIC

RTMUSIC Supporting Member

May 30, 2018
    I'm not in need of a baby right now. Thanks for the offer.

4. Musiman92

Musiman92

Mar 1, 2016
    Hello! I’m in NY and looking for an eub. Can we meet so I can check it out?