Eminence BP102 Raw Speaker, Great for DIY!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by The Clap, Feb 3, 2006.

1. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    This item is SOLD - Thanks for looking

In my ongoing quest to clear out my closet, I have for sale one Eminence speaker, model BP102. I know you guys like speaker building :) Check out the Parts Express page for info: http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=290-471

This speaker is about 14 months old, and has only been used in practice situations, I.E. not under full power. For the last 9 months it's been in a box in my closet. The white marks on the speaker's surround are just rubbed off bits of packing peanuts, and they'll wipe off. The only issue to note is that the top layer of cardboard lining has come off on the lower ride hand edge, which you can see clearly in the first picture. This does not affect performance at all and this speaker is guaranteed to be in 100% working condition.

This speaker goes for $73 + shipping new, my price is $50 plus shipping. I'll also entertain trades for stomp-box effects. If you're interested in getting into designing and building your own cabs, this would be a great driver to use! Please PM with questions and interest, and thanks for looking!