eminence delta 10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dedeer, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Dedeer

Feb 28, 2005
    Costa del Sol
    Practically i can put Eminence Delta10 Speaker into a Fender Rumble25. Just open the case and screwed in. The question is:"theoretically can i do it???"
  2. Luckydog

Luckydog Supporting Member

Dec 25, 1999
    Theoretically, anything is possible. If you mean is it practical...I spose it would be as long as the Eminence is 8ohm, and can handle approx 50 watts.
  3. Dedeer

Feb 28, 2005
    Costa del Sol
    these are the specs:confused:
    Eminence Delta 10 Raw Frame Driver
    Designed For Midrange In Three Way Systems and Bass - Mid In Two Way Systems, Bass Guitar, & Keyboard Combos. This 10" Driver Is Rated For Up To 350 Watts (RMS) 8ohm Of Power and A Frequency Response Of 65Hz-3.5kHz. Also Recommended In Club Music Systems and Stage Monitors
  4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Ask Dave at avatarspeakers.com. He'll sell you one at a sweet price too...
  5. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    You have to know the diameter or radius of the mounting bolt pattern to be sure they match. Not all tens measure ten inches and not all bolt patterns are the same either. The Beta 10 is a better driver for electric bass in any event, all things considered, the main one being frequency response. The Delta is really a guitar driver.
  6. Dedeer

Feb 28, 2005
    Costa del Sol
    yes,the frequency response of the beta10 is better for the bass. think i´m gonna go with this one.
    just one more question.
    How about the Jensen mod 10-70 speaker.anyone knows how it sounds??