1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD Eminence RN-4 Bass For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by lolbass3, Feb 28, 2017.

1. lolbass3

lolbass3

Jul 12, 2009
    Miami, FL
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello! I am selling this Eminence Electric Upright bass. It is the 4 string model with the removable neck. I bought this bass in 2013 when I needed a secondary instrument, as well as something to travel with. I bought a 1920's Juzek this summer, so I no longer need this instrument. The great thing about this bass is that it has an acoustic chamber, which separates it from many other EUB's. This means it can generate an acoustic sound with no amplifier. It does not create a great acoustic tone, but certainly enough to practice with. This bass is in good condition, with a few small scratches on the top of the scroll and a few more on the back of the body. Otherwise it is in great condition. These are very small, and have never been noticed by anyone when I was performing with the instrument. The bass comes with a Realist pickup, which is how you amplify the instrument. The bass has a lightly used set of Thomastik Spirocore Weich strings, which would sell for at least $150 by themselves. This strings are incredibly versatile and work well for almost every style. This bass includes the waist extension and stand, as well as other accessories detailed below.

I am selling this with a like-new Fishman PRO_EQ Platinum Instrument Preamp/EQ/DI that I bought specifically for this bass, which cost about $200. This helps the bass get the desirable acoustic tone musicians are looking for. The bass will be shipped disassembled inside a like-new SKB Deluxe Staff Case (Model 1649W), which retails for about $350 new. However, when I bought the bass, it did not come with the separate neck case, so I have packaged the neck up carefully.

This bass new costs at least $3200, and I am selling it with about $600 worth of accessories. This is a great deal on a fantastic instrument that is perfect for any bassist looking to have a versatile traveling upright bass, or just a great secondary practice instrument. I am selling the bass for $2100, and the buyer pays for shipping. I can also do local sales in Florida within reason.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    Steve Boisen likes this.
  2. agfrag

agfrag

Feb 24, 2006
    Novi, Mi
    PM'd (...er, "Conversationed...").

3. lolbass3

lolbass3

Jul 12, 2009
    Miami, FL