1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EMINENCE RN-4 W/ALL THE GOODIES FOR SALE

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by musicofanatic, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicofanatic

musicofanatic

Jun 21, 2005
    Label reads: “Eminence Portable Upright Bass, G. Edward Luthierie, Alumnus Scott ZumBerge, No. 033, Minneapolis Central Ave. 1999”
    Detailed information on this bass may be found at:

http://www.gollihurmusic.com/product_details.cfm?ProdID=1430

http://www.gelbass.com/bass/bass4RN.html

This bass is excellent for air travel as the neck easily detaches and the two pieces pack into a golf clubs flight case. The bass is in very good condition, with the only flaw being a dent in the top edge, near the neck. The back is inscribed with the signature of one “Mark Ruben”, a bassist from Texas, and an early Eminence bass user. I do not know if this inst was ever a personal inst of his. I imagine the signature could be removed with naptha, but have never tried.
    Included is the bass, original issue "modified Realist” pickup, “prosthetic” hip extension, wrench for neck bolt, proprietary stand, soft case for bass, additional soft case for removed neck or for the stand, and SKB flight case. The list price on the complete package totals $3981.00, discounted at Gollihur for $3162.80. I am asking $2500, and would prefer to sell in New England, and avoid shipping. I will entertain any reasonable, respectfully submitted offers. No trades, unless it's for groceries, utilities and free rent! Photos available for interested parties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.