Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Eminence website

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by synaesthesia, Feb 9, 2006.

1. synaesthesia

synaesthesia

Apr 13, 2004
    UK
    .. is a little slow on updates for 2006 it would seem. Any ideas?

2. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse & use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks & Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
  3. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    I doubt that they'll update the site until their distributors have the new product on hand to fill any orders.

4. synaesthesia

synaesthesia

Apr 13, 2004
    UK
    Well Deltalites are in v. short supply, and most distributors only have the 10" left, the reason being they have all been discontinued for the Deltalite IIs. I want to get on with what is to be the 2nd half of a stereo pair of 1 X 12 cabs with deltalites and am not sure if the new ones are the same. V Happy with my first 3 way 1X 12 with 12" deltalite driver, 6" alpha, and a peerless 81467 (I hope I got the numbers right for the peerless)

5. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    If you plan on matching your current 1x12 get that driver now before they're gone, the new 2512 is totally different from the old one.

6. Pneuma

Pneuma

Feb 14, 2004
    Arkansas
    I don't guess the new Deltalite 12 is going to be the poor man's Beyma 112 Nd/w is it? I just wish those dudes didn't have to cost so much ($280 + international shipping is the lowest I've seen them).

P.

7. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Too cool! Thanks
    You don't happen to have the winisd data files entered for these yet do you?

8. Not for the new Eminence. You will have to create your own driver database in WinISD (easy to do), then build your own WinISD files same as I do.

All the data you need is in the spread sheet.