1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Emma Anzai

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ShadowVampyre, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Just saw her with Sick Puppies at an incredible show last night in Knoxville, TN. They are in Nashville, TN tonight.

Awesome show, read about her in last month's Bass Player mag. So much energy, awesome style and tone, going from slapping to picking to fingerstyle and tapping most of the time in one song.

Nice people, hanging out and signing autographs with everyone after the show.

Great player IMO.
    :bassist:

2. Mr.Bassie720

Mr.Bassie720

Feb 5, 2005
    Washington DC,Silver Spring,MD
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Couldn't agree more. Excellent player and very easy on the eyes.

3. Saw Emma with Sick Puppies in Atlanta last night, meet and greet again, autographs, chit chat.. awesome show!

Check out these videos I uploaded to YouTube:

:bassist:

Attached Files:

4. Some more pics.

She is so energetic, awesome style too!

Attached Files:

5. If anyone is around Atlanta, Emma and Sick Puppies are playing at Masquerade tonight, will be a great show!

6. Her opening line in their song "You're Going Down" is a major reason I wanted to learn how to play. Finally got to see them last summer she is fantastic

7. TDSLaBassiste

TDSLaBassiste Bass drops and breakdowns since 2009

Jul 8, 2011
    Southwest Florida
    Not a huge Sick Puppies fan, but these guys know how to put on a live show and are definitely one of the most chill and humble bands I ever met. I got to talk to Emma about gear at a show one time and she was probably the coolest person I've ever had a bass-related conversation with.

8. Yes, they certainly do know to put on a good show! Lacuna Coil rocked also. Sick Puppies were in usual fine form, and still as chill as ever, taking time to talk to everyone afterwards.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393072271.963739. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393072324.083930.