SOLD Empress Bass Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ahort, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Ahort

Ahort Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2018
    SB, CA
    Price:
    United States
    Selling a Empress bass compressor in like new condition, save for the semi-professionally applied Velcro on the bottom - comes with all original goodies as shown in the pictures. I purchased the pedal recently from another Tber and I'm letting it go to fund another purchase. The original owner purchased the pedal directly from Empress during the original run of compressors, and the internal PCB cable has been replaced. There is no noise of any kind to speak of. It was purchased as a "B-stock" originally, due to one tiny divot in the case just below the input knob. I tried to show it in the pics, but it is difficult to see. It's about the size of a pencil tip, literally. The pedal functions perfectly, and sounds phenomenal. I am asking $240 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

IMG_1399.jpg IMG_1400.jpg IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1404.jpg IMG_1406.jpg

SemiDriven, TOGNA and kranahan like this.
  2. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Any trade interests?

3. Ahort

Ahort Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2018
    SB, CA
    Sold, pending payment.

4. Ahort

Ahort Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2018
    SB, CA
    Sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 25, 2021