1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Empress Compressor *Brand New*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scubaduba, Jul 4, 2018.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    Like new Empress Compressor with box and paperwork. No velcro applied. Feet in place. No scratches or signs of use.

Fantastic compressor. If you want a compressor that sounds absolutely fantastic but doesn't alter your tone a whole lot and provide a lot of flexibility, this is it. One of the best compressors you can get. The LED's are amazing letting you see the amount of gain reduction or amount of compression, or both. Dial in as much or little compression as you want without coloring or altering your tone. Blend in your original signal. Very versatile. I'm really impressed. Quality is great and the LED metering is in a lass of its own.

See the review on ovnilab.com here: Empress
    My review: Testing compressors: Cali76 CB, Smoothie, Keeley Bassist, FEA Optifet, Seymour Duncan Studio Bass

I love this compressor. As some of you may know, I'm doing a big compressor shootout (Testing compressors: Cali76 CB, Smoothie, Keeley Bassist, FEA Optifet, Seymour Duncan Studio Bass) and I just can't keep everything. I very likely will pick up another Empress in the future, but need to move this to free up some cash to keep the test going.

Paypal fine.

IMG_9350.png

IMG_2925 2.png

IMG_6731.png

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020