1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EMPRESS PaRa EQ W/Boost option(Fed-X shipping included)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SlickB, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SlickB

SlickB

Aug 7, 2011
    Maryland
    Price:
    Hey guys! I'm back with another round of gear liquidation. I accept Paypal and I will ship continental USA.
    I'm not really looking for trades, but if you have something cool, what the heck, let me know what you have.
    Check out my feedback, my reputation is of greater importance then selling things. And as always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

EMPRESS ParaEq - Like new, factory box, manual. OUTSTANDING piece of gear. I used it once in a recording chain. Incredibly quiet and flexible. Fed-X insured shipping included @ 200.00. Thanks for looking

IMG_6468.
    IMG_6469.
    IMG_6471.
    IMG_6470.
    IMG_6473%202.
    IMG_6474.

2. resinboy

resinboy Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2006
    Latham, ny
    Pm sent