Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Encore bass FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wushuguy, May 21, 2003.

1. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Just seeing what kind of interest there is for this bass.

I got this bass from a friend, and just really never had the time or money to fix it up. I took it took one of the techs out here. He said that it would be $60 to get completely fixed up. It's in really bad condition. There are scratches and small dents, the fretboard is dry with a crack at the inlay on the 5th fret (sure this won't effect anything once the bass is fixed up), it needs a new nut, probably new pots as well (or maybe they just need to be cleaned, they scratch a lot when turning). So overall, this bass is in pretty bad condition. I think it would be a fun project for someone to try and get this thing playable again.

I forgot to mention that there is another pickup (same as the neck one) at the bridge under the ashtray.

If anyone is interested, give me an offer (money or trade) that you think is reasonable. Don't worry, I'm not expecting a lot. Just enough to make it worthwhile.

[​IMG]

2. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    I would love to work out some kind of trade for your Essex or other P or J bass.