1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD end of 2018 purge. (HXFX, ss/bs mini, Grey stache, cat tail, demon, subterrania, oxide, and more.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cdwthunderfoot, Dec 9, 2018.

1. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    Price:
    100-450
    I've got quite a few things I need to let go of, instead of flooding the classifieds with a bunch of posts, I decided to put everything in one place. these are mostly just things I have doubles of. Everything functions well and is in good to excellent condition. All prices include shipping to the continental US. These items do not include boxes or manuals unless explicitly stated. Trade offers will be politely ignored.

Smallsound Bigsound mini: includes box $120 SOLD

Fuzzrocious demon: $100

Fuzzrocious Grey stache: Has diode toggle and Oscillation mods. Includes box : $120

Fuzzrocious Cat tail: includes box $120 SOLD

Iron Ether Subterrania: awesome synthy glitchy, analog octave. I grabbed two of these over the summer while Taylor was doing some custom orders. I just don't need two of them. If you missed it this is a great time to pick up a fun discontinued pedal $170 SOLD

Iron Ether Oxide: picked this up over the summer with the Subterrania, I just don't need 2 of them. 165$ SOLD

Line 6 HX FX: Moving this because I'm having a hard time justifying the real estate on my board when I'm only using a handful of effects on it. includes box, power supply, and USB cable $450

Pedaltrain spark: 5 outlet isolated power supply, comes with box, manual, IEC cable, pedal power cables, and their "compression bracket" to mount onto pedaltrain boards without drilling into it. the bracket's do have some scratches from the screws that hold it on the board but the power supply itself is in great shape. $100 SOLD

Temple Audio SOLO 18: I just couldn't jive with the mounting plates, this one has the 4 way jack patch module, the IEC module, an LED strip, and mounting bracket installed under the board, I'm throwing in some mounting plates to get you started as well. $125 SOLD

Temple Audio DUO 17: Has LED strip installed, has mounting bracket installed on underside. comes with IEC module and the tools to install it, as well as some mounting plates to get you started: $115 SOLD

IMG_20181209_222534. IMG_20181209_224524. IMG_20181209_224531. IMG_20181209_224655.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Being and Bass and Master Chief like this.
  2. willjb

willjb

Sep 3, 2011
    PM sent for the Subterranea

3. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    Sub T is sold.

4. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    The Oxide is now sold.

5. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    Mini and Cat tail are sold.

6. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Kenosha Wi
    the spark and the templeboards are gone.