1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wanted Endpin Replacement

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by IdealWay, Dec 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Looking for a quality endpin replacement for my Shen SB-180 (10mm). The Onyx endpins look nice and I'd love to try one, but open to any offers, including materials other than steel. Thanks for your help!

2. JYD

JYD

Sep 9, 2001
    USA
    I bought this to replace the one on my old Bass The repair said he didn't have reamer, I think it was a way for him to charge me extra for an end pin he had laying round.
    Make a fair off plus shipping and its yours.

Attached Files:

3. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Do you know the brand? Is it a 10mm endpin rod? Thanks!

4. JYD

JYD

Sep 9, 2001
    USA
    I don't see a name on it I'm pretty aire I remember purchasing a Goetz.
    I'm also sure it's 10mm but I don't know how to measure.
    I'll take it back Ifor it's not what you need as I have a backup upright bass I'm planning on fixing this year. If it's not what you need I'll give you your money back as it might be useful. I had my old Kay sitting around and D debated for years about selling it. I'm still on tje.fence my main bass (Mathias Thoma) is due for trip to the Bass shop.

5. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    In that case I'd love to try it out, thanks. Hopefully it'll fit directly and if not I might make a trip to the bass shop. I'm not exactly sure what the going rate is... the last one I inquired about had just sold for $45. What are you asking for it?

6. JYD

JYD

Sep 9, 2001
    USA
    How about $50 shipped if you In the CONUS

7. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Sounds good to me. What's your PayPal?

8. JYD

JYD