Energy Drink Fans

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Jun 25, 2004.

1. I have stumbled onto something that will put any legal energy drink to absolute shame.

This stuff is called Boo Koo energy. It's 24oz. of complete caffein overdose.

I had a can before I went to work. And an hour into it, I couldn't stop shaking. After it wore off, and I got out of work, I read the label on the can, and according to it you're only suppose to drink 2 servings in one sitting, and there are 3 servings in the can.

It also has the "Children, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, people sensitive to caffein" don't drink it thing.

It tastes pretty good too.
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    OOooh, sounds cool, but it's strange that there are 3 servings in a can, must be for the truck drivers or something.

I like the Mountain Dew stuff, but it tastes like bees.

... yeah like the insects... bees. Don't ask, it just does.
  3. It actually tastes like a cobonation of orange soda, and mountain dew.

And it's not really bitter like Monster. Although I love that stuff too.

I just don't know why Red Bull gets all the hype.
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I like Rockstar.

5. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I prefer espresso.
  6. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I knew a m*(^ addict once that never had the problem of "lack of energy".

I worked in a kitchen with him and everyday he would be left alone in the kitchen from 1-4, when I would come in at 4 everything in the kitchen was completely spotless. He did the work of about three people, running/fast walking everywhere, rushing everything possible.

Sad really.
  7. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Sounds like Sobe 'No fear'. Supposed to drink half the can at once. Of course, i never do. Makes us all shake and hyper. Good stuff.
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    So kids, the moral of this thread: Screw energy drinks, METH FOR EVERYONE!
  9. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Ripped fuel on an empty stomach after studying all night for a final in college.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack.
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Those energy drinks dont do shnit to me.

But maybe cause i drink them when im already tired? Maybe if i took one when im good and energetic already...
  11. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Like how sprite tastes like cardboard?
  12. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    we're not allowed to talk about drugs in OT now.
  13. What happened to coffee w/ extra sugar and cream? Most workplaces have it for free, and it's just about 5 minutes away if there isn't any left.

Red bull? Only if mixed with a good couple shots of vodka ;) I'll have one of those an hour if I'm going out. A definety kind buzz, and no repercussions.
  14. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Yeah and Kaz... CAFFINE!!!!! That whole "caffien" thing was driving me nuts bro.

I was hanging with a chick who downed 10 Rockstars yesterday.... she passed out, woke up, vomited. I drink incredible ammounts of caffine and i find that the best bang for the buck is an americano with an added shot from good ol' Satanbucks.
  15. i used to be big on caffeine when I was skating 6+ hours a day, and then sleeping for 5-8 hrs.

the only thing that works for me is 8 cans of the Bull to get me shakin'. And thats only if I have a binge. (i.e. once or twice a month).
    -also I would drink a bottle of gatorade (or drink like this)
    I'd love to try Bawls from, that stuff looks awesome tbh, but then dont ship to the UK. :p

i love the feeling of not eating much then dowing some caffeine. Apparently the high off of 8 cans of red Bull is equivilent to the high of speed? :eyebrow:

lifes OK without it, tho... :D
  16. Sorry. I was still a bit shaky and jittery when I started this thread.

I'm gonna get another one today :D
  17. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Drugs are... GREAT!
  18. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Bawls is awesome dude, I'm a total addict. Had a bunch at a lan party one time and ALWAYS pick it up now if I see it in the store. Rockstar is pretty good too... drinking one right now. But do not OD on this shiznit man, it is so insanely horrible looking. I had a friend (similar to the situation described above) that just puked and puked, I thought he was going to die.
  19. I have a pretty high intake on caffeine, I remember one of our gigs last yar We had to be at the first destination for 11am, to unload gear, then move it onto the truck.

I drank 21 cans of the bull that day, and to say the least my performance was crazy! AND i was running 18" PA cabs... :p