1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Enfield and Status basses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Jan 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Price:
    1600-1625
    Strings:
    Shipping is included in the 48 states only. Please PM me if you have questions or want more pictures.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in:

-MusicMan Sterling HH 4 - Neptune Blue PDN or Honey Roasted PDN limited runs (mahogany body), or a Stealth with ebony fingerboard, must be under 9 lbs, prefer under 8.5 lbs.

-F bass BN-4 or VF-4 with P pickup, 8.0 lbs or less, ebony or rosewood fingerboard.

-Mike Lull 54P 4 string with Jazz neck, rosewood board, Fiesta Red body finish

-G&L L2000 with #6 (1.5" wide) 3 bolt neck, rosewood or ebony board only, from 1995-1998

First is an Enfield Fusion P with the Sims Quad pickups in as-new condition, I'm the first owner. This was a custom build and they did a very nice job. The body is Mahogany with a satin black finish and black pickguard. The neck is quartersawn maple with an ebony fingerboard and Jazz width at the nut (1.5" wide), the neck has a nice round C back shape like a Jazz bass. The pickups are quad coils and they have colored LEDs to tell you which position the switch is in - split coil like a P bass, parallel humbucker like a Jazz, and all 4 coils like a dual coil humbucker. The controls are passive volume, blend, and tone (treble cut only), the battery in the control cavity just powers the LEDs. Weight is 9.0 lbs and it comes in a nice thick ProTec gigbag.

Price is $1625 shipped SOLD

Enfield_Fusion_P.

Second is a Status Streamline headless graphite bass. This was another opportunity to try out a headless to see if it's my thing and unfortunately it's not. This is really well engineered, very comfortable and easy to play but it turns out I like the feel of a headstock hanging out at the end of the neck! The whole bass is made from carbon fiber graphite and the front and back have a great visible weave pattern that's tinted clear red. The whole bass has a clear gloss finish that's really well done, I had trouble getting all the fingerprints off for the pics because it's so nicely polished. Pickups are Status humbuckers, electronics are volume, blend, and stacked treble/bass boost/cut active tone controls. The bass is in really clean condition, frets have no wear because the former owner used nylon strings on it. It's wearing stainless rounds right now but the nylons and the original Status rounds are included. Comes in a really nice, compact gigbag that would be great for airline travel. Weighs 7 lbs even and balances great on a strap for me.

Price is $1600 shipped SOLD

Status_Streamline.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Been gassing for a 5-string version of Streamline. If only!

Caca de Kick and bdgotoh like this.
  3. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

If possible.. the Status bass.. I’m have a hard time seeing the actual shape of that bass wth the black background.. can you post a better picture.
    Thank you.

bdgotoh likes this.
  4. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd

bdgotoh likes this.
  5. bdgotoh

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    57pbass likes this.
  6. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

bdgotoh likes this.
  7. Man, I need to win the lottery. That Wal is pretty

BrentSimons and bdgotoh like this.
  8. John G

John G

Sep 4, 2015
    Is the Wal still for sale ?

9. bdgotoh

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Yes it is.

10. Wow, that's a cool looking Wal. GLWTS!

bdgotoh likes this.
  11. Acquiring that Mk4 is actually worth having your back up against the "wall "..
    Nice, and an ebony board on a fretted is icing on the cake IMO.

bdgotoh likes this.
  12. BK bassist

BK bassist "Apollo's Ghost" Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM'd

13. GTHintz

GTHintz

Jan 9, 2018
    California
    Your mk1 is beautiful! The knocks and imperfections actually give it mystique and character. I hate being poor. That's the kind of bass you dream of when you hear that 1 tone in your mind that you want so badly but has been elusive. Nothing but wal gets that tone in this guy's opinion at least. Thanks for giving me something to stare at for a while at least.

bdgotoh likes this.
  14. GTHintz

GTHintz

Jan 9, 2018
    California
    Its pretty cool that since you have apparently 2 other wal basses that you re letting someone else have a chance to fall in love with the mk1 that looks like it has a story to tell and good miles on it. My girlfriend thinks it's beautiful too. She plays guitar but she's eyeballing it too. The lines are sexy she says. I just hope you find a buyer that is in love with that particular guitar as I am. Someone is going to be blessed! Whoever returned it to you didn't know what they were doing!!!!

bdgotoh likes this.