1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Enfield Lionheart Standard w/ Simms SuperQuads

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeffb28451, Nov 4, 2018.

1. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Price is shipped in superb Protec gig bag. This was to have been my Fender P, when I want that sound, plus about any others I can think of but only want to carry one bass. However, band tanked when guitarist injured his hand and I'm just going to lay out for a while. Near perfect condition all around.

Jazz like neck, great set up. About 8.4 lbs.

Features:

1. Those amazing pickups that allow split, single and humbucker switching for awesome versatile tones.

2. east Asian mahogany body with Quartersawn North American Maple neck.

3. Nice thick slice of ebony for the fingerboard.

4. 3 band Glockenklang preamp.

5. hipshot bridge and tuners.

Satin black with black headstock.

Hangs extremely well.

Not a well known brand here in the States, but I have several European basses and this is one of the best. Definitely hangs with my Status, Marusczyzk, etc. basses and all of these are a cut above most US production basses.

Might consider trades for R(ogers) bass, 4 or 5 string, but not really interested in much else.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Alehouse likes this.
  2. Ben Rose

Ben Rose

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    PM’d