1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Englehart for sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by babybuddhabass, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking to sell my double bass. it's full sized and a beautiful concert bass and is in great shape. i only have one picture of her, and it aint to good. i should be able get better one's if somebody's interested. IM looking for $1500, but i'll bargin alittle. E-mail me at babybuddhabass@aol.com if your interested

2. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Would you accept trades? for an electric perhaps?

3. if you can post the estimated cost of each of the items, then ill consider a trade.

4. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    edit:: I'm sorry.. I just played my '73.. I can't give her up.

5. djcruse

djcruse

Jun 3, 2002
    Norwood, MA
    By "full size," do you mean 3/4 or 7/8 or 4/4?

I'd like to see some pics.

I would consider a purchase or a trade (or trade plus money) for this:

For sale: The very last Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn 4 string bass in Lake Placid Blue. The color has been discontinued. It also features a maple fingerboard and JRetro preamp.

Also included: single red Undercover gig bag with Lakland logo; black suede Moody strap with blue stitching.

This thing is about a 9.9 out of 10. No scratches, no dings. No problems at all. Lovingly cared for. The only reason I'm selling it is I'm moving to US Lakland's.

40268439_a5288e9211.

40268417_b05e3ea0c8.

6. that is a beautiful bass. if i could still play i would give my left .... arm? for it. but alas, i dont, i have moved full time to my instriment of choise, the trumpet.
    another note, im really not interested in a trade, as i sayed before i really need the cash for a car, and because i found my dream car for $1500, im going to have to go firm on that, with shipping, or pick up at the buyers expence.
    IM really looking to sell it before the end of april, so april 30 im pulling it off talk bass and moving my for sale notice to another site, and/or news paper, or at worst case senareo at the end of may, im going to pawn it.
    I hope to hear from ya'll soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.