1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD English Muff'n LOWER PRICES!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by karter2000, Apr 20, 2016.

1. karter2000

karter2000 Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Price:
    25-175
    Hi all,

LOWERED PRICES!!

Selling some great pedals, as they are not getting much use from me. Prices are in USD and include shipping to Canada and USA. No trades please!

SOLD! Brimstone Crossover Distortion V1: In excellent shape, and an awesome drive. Would keep if I was actually playing more regularly. 150 USD Shipped

SOLD! EHX English Muff'n:
    This one is also in good shape with some velcro on the back. This one has the "more bass" mod (C4 cap changed to an Orange Drop .022uF). I've had an unmodded Muff'n, and the mod does make a difference. Also comes with two NOS GE 12AU7 tubes (installed). 80 USD Shipped

SOLD! Little-Bear R.Attack:
    Bought it to try out briefly. Pretty decent clone with different clipping options! 25 USD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Pelham Bleu likes this.
  2. karter2000

karter2000 Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    R.Attack Sold!

3. Pelham Bleu

Pelham Bleu All you need is fuzz.

Apr 4, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Good price on the R.Attack.

4. fldrvr

fldrvr

Apr 26, 2012
    Excellent deals here! Buy with confidence! (I snagged that Rat!)