1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Entertaining craigslist "musician" ad

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MEKer, Mar 6, 2013.

1. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    This is currently up on CL here in Columbus, Ohio. I italicized the ":scowl:" line. Yes, indeed, entertaining, and who tf is this "mature" kid? ROFLMAO!

Well, good luck to him. :p
    "Singer, guitarist or bassist!!! (Columbus)
    Hello,
    I'm a self taught singer, guitarist and bassist look for a band to audition for or to create a band. I'm again self taught so I cannot read sheet music or come up with lyrics but rather tabs and just covering songs. My prefered style is metal screamo emo techno,I also like some of the punk goes crunk series but I am willing to mesh with anything to find a unique sound. I scream and sing, as far as guitar I do rythum, and bass is my comfort zone. I currently cannot sing and play any instrument but am willing to learn if nesissary. I'm free Monday through Friday after 2pm as for Saturday and Sunday whenever. One requirement I do have is seriousness and no flakes, if we happen to connect and you find I'm not a good fit or whatever just let me know because I actually encourage constructive critiques or just flat out answers.
    Thanks and p.s I'm 21 and mature so no immaturity on my part."

2. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, Chopshopamps.com
    :/

i'd almost invite him over for a "tryout" and turn on the webcam... youtube gold. "make sure you bring your own gear...and mic" ;)