For Sale/Trade Entire Board Deal: PT, VoodooLab, Darkglass, Way Huge, EHX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by garmenteros, Oct 1, 2017.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Price:
    Entire board for sale as one, its not worth it to me to split up and deal with so many people.

Pedaltrain pro and hardcase with voodoolabs pedal power 4 x 4 350 USD
    Korg tuner: works but footswitch is loose 30 USD
    Markbass Compressore 140 USD
    Darkglass B7K 225 USD
    Way Huge Green Pickle 140 USD
    EBS Octabass 100
    EHX Bassballs 50 USD
    EHX Bassclone 50 USD
    EHX Memory Boy 100 USD

Thats over 1300 dollars worth of stuff I'm giving up for 1050 usd or best offer shipped. I don't want to sell it but my record isn't going to master or print itself so I need the money. Any trade I get has to net me at least 500 USD cash. I take really good care of my things and everything is in perfect working order. I can send videos of the pedals in action if needed.

I take paypal but would rather have the money sent to me via bankwire transfer. I can ship international if needed but buyer is responsible for additional cost of shipping and the corresponding fees and import taxes. Pedalboard.jpg

Only trade I'm interested in is a bass amp. Because I need one. and maybe a good multifx for bass because I need FX playing... Aguilar tone hammers are my favorites. Mesa D800s. lightweight stuff. USA made.

2. Being and Bass

Being and Bass

Apr 9, 2017
    Canada
    Dang, dude. You are selling half of what my board needs.

3. lethal dose

lethal dose

Apr 10, 2016
    Really needing a b7k... let me know if you end up wanting to sell it alone.

4. samurai shotgun bass

samurai shotgun bass

Dec 25, 2014
    Florida
    Dunno what to type in here.
    I'll trade you and fulltone bassdriver pedal and a wren and cuff pickle pie b bass fuzztortion pedal for your b7k. The wren and cuff pedal is missing a side knob but the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021