Entire mint Mesa Rig (head/4x10) Priced to Sell

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Obsius29A, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    Hi all- bought this rig from guitar center to track an album with a friend. Liked it enough to keep it past the return date, but I want to pursue a smaller rig, since I do most of my living and playing in the city (we're tracking the album in a nice studio on Long Island).

So here's the story- I bought the mPulse 600 head for around 1300$ and am willing to let it go for 1100$. This thing is totally mint.

I also bought the 4x10 road-ready cab, which is dead mint as well, for 900$ and am looking for 800$.

If you want to purchase the two as a package (which I recommend as they go together gloriously and have an incredible sound which I have many, many soundclips of), I will let the whole thing go for $1750 or your best offer.

I'm also accepting trades for high end items.

I live in Long Island but can meet you anywhere from LI to NYC to Jersey. I would prefer not to ship, but can do so safely if you are willing to pay the shipping price (I'll pay the insurance).