Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Entire mint Mesa Rig (head/4x10) Priced to Sell

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Obsius29A, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Obsius29A

Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    Hi all- bought this rig from guitar center to track an album with a friend. Liked it enough to keep it past the return date, but I want to pursue a smaller rig, since I do most of my living and playing in the city (we're tracking the album in a nice studio on Long Island).

So here's the story- I bought the mPulse 600 head for around 1300$ and am willing to let it go for 1100$. This thing is totally mint.

I also bought the 4x10 road-ready cab, which is dead mint as well, for 900$ and am looking for 800$.

If you want to purchase the two as a package (which I recommend as they go together gloriously and have an incredible sound which I have many, many soundclips of), I will let the whole thing go for $1750 or your best offer.

I'm also accepting trades for high end items.

I live in Long Island but can meet you anywhere from LI to NYC to Jersey. I would prefer not to ship, but can do so safely if you are willing to pay the shipping price (I'll pay the insurance).

Ben

2. Obsius29A

Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    bumple

3. Obsius29A

Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    bump