1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Enttec USB PRO DMX Interface

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Barisaxman, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    I'm changing to a new system for our light show, so up for grabs is a like-new Enttec USB PRO DMX interface. Details are here:

http://www.enttec.com/index.php?main_menu=Products&pn=70304&show=description&name=dmxusbpro

I've been using this for the last 12 months or so with Freestyler (freeware) for our LED par can's, and it has performed flawlessly. One of the local clubs uses this same setup for LED cans and moving head fixtures and has some pretty impressive programming, I just haven't spend the time to work with it. There's an extensive list of free and paid software with which you can use this interface on the Enttec site above.

I have the 5 pin DMX version, but will include a 3pin adapter to use with more common XLR connectors. $100 shipped anywhere in US.