Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Entwistle's Warwick

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by funkasaurus, Oct 25, 2002.

1. funkasaurus

funkasaurus

Apr 23, 2001
    Los Angeles
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=915990302

First off, let me say that I am in no way affiliated with whoever is selling this bass. Don't know if I believe that JE actually owned this particular bass, as the seller says, but it is pretty cool that it's autographed my the man himself. Wonder how this baby sounds.

Anyway just thought that some of the JE and Warwick fans around here would be interested in checking out this bass.

2. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Hmmm...seems authentic enough...it even has the numeric position markers on the fretboard.

3. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    what's with every word being capitalized?
    my brain hurts

4. I've seen that same bass on ebay several times over the past year. It looks authentic and all, but I think its the price that keeps it from being sold.

5. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I agree.

I don't think it's the first time a seller has a sentimental value he's trying to translate into a dollars.

6. I think it's more that its kind of limiting its market to people named Tom.

I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting my hands on that sucker though, you could call me Tom all you wanted.