1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Enzyte Commercial

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FL Knifemaker, Jun 26, 2007.

1. They are really getting on my nerves!! Between the stupid music and that Bob guy :mad: I just feel like shooting my TV or smacking the living CRAP out of him. Does anyone else find those commercials annoying??

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    They used to be funny. Now it's just a collage of all of them, and it really sucks.

3. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    I love them! It's just so ridiculous on how Bob is always happy. And I kind of want a smiling Bob t-shirt.

They also remind of me a that show Fox used to run. Oliver Bean, was it?

4. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    I used to find them mildly amusing. Now they annoy the living **** out of me.

5. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Big dick = good in the sack. Automatically. It's not like there's any skill involved or anything.

And it's not like Bob is still a fugly middle-aged man with a fugly middle-aged winky. Bleah.

6. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Hate them.

7. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Love 'em. Hilarious.

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I want an Enzyte t-shirt. I also want a Robotussin t-shirt (for entirely different reasons).

EDIT: I actually sent a letter away to (I think it was procter and gamble) asking for a Robitussin t-shirt. I was polite and cordial, but got no response. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.:mad:

9. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Haha, I want a Bob t-shirt just to wear around and see what people's reactions are.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021