Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epi T-bird UK FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Toasted, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    im selling my epi tbird

im just testing the water here i definitely want it to go. ill only take pictures and stuff of it if anyone shows interest. if anyone wants any i can get great detail shots of just about any bit you want :D

well i bought it for £250 last christmas.

since then i have:

completely removed all the wiring, added 3 new pots and resoldered all the electronics to A+ quality with audio caliber solder.

I had a minor accident with a lead and the jack. lead to a little cracking around the jack plug. took it to my local shop and had them fix it up. it now has a metal washer retainer on the outside that is 2cm radius. im my opinion it looks better. it is certainly much firmer than the original. my guy did a good job.

i have also done the strap button mod placing the strap button on the heel of the bass, this cancels neck dive problems.

its in 9.5 out of 10 condition, if you count the repaired jack.

like i said, just testing the water. im looking for £200 for what is arguably a bass worth far far more.

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    bumpola

3. You've got mail :bassist: