1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Epifani 210(SOLD),310(SOLD), Aguilar GS410, Eden wt800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by popawheelie, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popawheelie

popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    First off, I am only selling these to local buyers (Los Angeles area) for now, do to weight and cost of shipping.

Epifani T310- It is an older model w/only the 1/4" inputs, but it has newer UL speakers in it. It sounds great, but to be honest I don't think it is much lighter than original. $450 (SOLD)

Epifani T210- I bought this cab from someone off of this forum a couple years ago. The cab is listed as an 8ohm cab, but the guy who sold it to me said it was verified from Epifani by serial # that it is a 4ohm. It has 1/4 inputs as well as speakon inputs. $375 (SOLD)

Aguilar GS410- This is a 8ohm version of this cab. It comes with a nice Aguilar cover for it. $550

Eden WT800- I bought this new about 2 years ago. The manufactured date is 3-15-04. It is 4-ohms per side 8-ohms bridged. It has 1/4 and speakon outs. $950

2. jtlee

jtlee

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    PM Sent. I'll take the T310.

3. popawheelie

popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    The Epifani cabs are sold.

4. popawheelie

popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    If any interest over the weekend on the Aguilar GS410 or the Eden WT800. I will be back on Sun afternoon to reply to any emails.

5. popawheelie

popawheelie

Apr 14, 2004
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.