Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani 212 Custom For Sale. . .

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Nov 26, 2004.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is the 212D design, not in the side-by-side configuration. The reason it's a custom is because it has the newer 12's in an Ultralight cabinet. So it is much lighter than the regular 212D, gets the higher 800w RMS (2400w Peak) --4 ohms-- and doesn't sacrifice anything for the completely full, rich Epifani tone. I can pick this up and carry it up and down a flight of stairs. It has the Speakons and 1/4 inch jacks. I'm only selling because I bought it to use on a gig that never materialized, and all I'm doing now is jazz gigs on which I can use a combo. Barely used in home studio, just a couple of months old. $950 OBO + shipping. NO TRADES...

Thanks for looking

**Pictures are lame but they're the best I can do for the time being...

Attached Files:

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Impedence is 4 ohms. . . By the way, I've seen a couple of your posts here and there, and every time I read your signature I have to chuckle. That's hilarious.

Thanks. . .

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
  4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Still bumping

5. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    more bumpage

6. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    yet another bump for this stellar cabinet. . .