1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Epifani 212D Custom

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Dec 23, 2004.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is the T-212 design, not in the side-by-side configuration. The reason it's a custom is because it has the newer 12's in an Ultralight cabinet. So it is much lighter than the regular 212D, gets the higher 800w RMS (2400w Peak) --4 ohms-- and doesn't sacrifice anything for the completely full, rich Epifani tone. I can pick this up and carry it up and down a flight of stairs. It has the Speakons and 1/4 inch jacks. I'm only selling because I bought it to use on a gig that never materialized, and all I'm doing now is jazz gigs on which I can use a combo. Barely used in home studio, just a couple of months old. $925 shipped. NO TRADES... if buyer wants to go Paypal must pay fees...

Thanks for looking, I will have high def pictures via e-mail in the next day or so...

2. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    At least a region. I would consider being interested if you were within driving distance, but definitely not if the cabinet needs to be shipped.

Edit: Thanks for the update, I think that's a bit too far for me, though. Good luck with your sale!

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Tennessee. . . not so much on the drive...........................

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Bump

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    lol, gruuv! :D

6. gruuv

gruuv