Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani 212D Custom

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Dec 23, 2004.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This is the T-212 design, not in the side-by-side configuration. The reason it's a custom is because it has the newer 12's in an Ultralight cabinet. So it is much lighter than the regular 212D, gets the higher 800w RMS (2400w Peak) --4 ohms-- and doesn't sacrifice anything for the completely full, rich Epifani tone. I can pick this up and carry it up and down a flight of stairs. It has the Speakons and 1/4 inch jacks. I'm only selling because I bought it to use on a gig that never materialized, and all I'm doing now is jazz gigs on which I can use a combo. Barely used in home studio, just a couple of months old. $925 shipped. NO TRADES... if buyer wants to go Paypal must pay fees...

Thanks for looking, I will have high def pictures via e-mail in the next day or so...

2. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    At least a region. I would consider being interested if you were within driving distance, but definitely not if the cabinet needs to be shipped.

Edit: Thanks for the update, I think that's a bit too far for me, though. Good luck with your sale!

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Tennessee. . . not so much on the drive...........................

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Definitely signature-worthy. . . :cool:

5. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    And a bump...