Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani 2x15

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ostrzoskrzydly, Mar 4, 2004.

1. ostrzoskrzydly

ostrzoskrzydly

Jul 1, 2003
    I tried a search on these based on sheer curiosity and found nothing. Since my curiosity wasn't fulfilled I figured I'll just ask.
    Tell about any experiences you had with either the regular or ultralight version. Pweease ? :hyper:

2. ostrzoskrzydly

ostrzoskrzydly

Jul 1, 2003
    bump guys !
    someone must've at least played it in a store :oops:

3. I played a Bergantino 2x15 at the last NAMM in Anaheim. All I can say it's a "wall of sound'. Very compact and "killer".

I went then to the epifani booth (next to Fodera), but no 2x15s there. I think Nick is concentrating currently more on marketing his new amp/preamp and bass combo line. I tried the 1x10 combo, superb!!!!!!!!!.

Right now I don't know if I want to purchase and Iamp or wait until Epifani comes out with their new line of amps.

:bassist:

4. That's definately something both "big ol' 2x15 lovin' me" and my old man back would love to check out!!

5. inazone

inazone

Apr 20, 2003
    Colorado
    More info on the berg 215 please. What did it sound like, was it tight or boomy?

6. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    if you go over to the dudepit, a user bejahu did a review on the 215 in the amps forum. its probably still there.