Epifani 3-10 with padded tuki cover $650.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flat Bass, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I know you guy will get on to me but thought more people might see it in here too. Great cab in excellent condition with Tuki cover. Only problem is it will not fit into my trunk of my little car. My loss is your gain $650.00 plus all shipping needs!

2. So you're actually aware that this is against forum rules? And you're posting here anyway? Doesn't seem like a very effective sales technique.
  3. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Make a big deal out of it OK and blow it out of proportion. Come on guy I know you can!
  4. amos

Oct 23, 2003
    SE Portland Oregon
    thats a ridiculous deal. i'd go for it if i had the dough.
  5. Okay. The rules don't apply to you, do they?
  6. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Since it's in the amps forum and not the classifieds, you're not covered by the rules of the classifieds forum. Therefore:

I wouldn't pay that for a used T310. I've seen a bunch go for more like $450, so unless that Tuki cover is worth $200, I say it's not a great deal.

Great speaker cab though!
  7. LOL, the guy can't even spell Epiphone
  8. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Nice. You break the rules, you know you break the rules, and yet, you act like Funky's the one with the problem. :rolleyes:

Oh, well. Your thread will be deleted/moved soon enough...

Because....you know....you can't seem to follow the rules.
  9. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Moe-rons be everywhere!
  10. smakbass

smakbass Smakkin basses for 25 years..

Aug 6, 2002
    Vancouver Canada
    Will this werk wif my FiEldY BaSe?
  11. bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    Ooo, this thread is uglier than...well, a Bongo.
  12. prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    as FS Forum rules don't apply

That is a nice cab but you are expecting to get entirely too much for it. That's why it's not selling over in the forum that, by rule, wouldn't allow me to say this.
  13. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    You cats are insane. When in the hell is the last time you saw a epi 3-10 cab go for $450? Show me guy! Well anyways is this all you guys have to do in your life? Should'nt you be practicing instead of worrying whether or not someone is following the rules on a forum? Get over it allready. I did not know there was any rules. :bawl:
  14. Gil Escalera

Gil Escalera

Jan 17, 2002
    Upland, CA
    OH.............. I get it! You posted this on 1-6-2004. :)

January 6 is The Epiphany.
    But I don't understand why the Epiphany cost $650? :meh: And which one of the Maji was named Tuki? :confused:
  15. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    That's because you're an idiot. This is a moderated forum, not a playground. Your grammar is terrible - did you pass third grade? Go away, kid, you bother me. Where's Munji when we need him???
  16. bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    You mean: "I did not know there were any rules."

And if you do not know the rules, how do you play the game? Can you imagine just tossing out football uniforms to a gaggle of fat guys, giving them a ball and saying "Just wing it"?

You should really check out the rules. The rules are your friends. The rules can HELP you.

BTW, that really is too much for that cabinet.
  17. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Like I said before. You have nothing else to do in your life but jump on me for this measly little thing. Just leave it alone. I am sorry! I did not know! Jeez!
  18. Are ya? You were the one who asked me to make a big deal out of it and I'm trying the best I can.
  19. smakbass

smakbass Smakkin basses for 25 years..

Aug 6, 2002
    Vancouver Canada
    I would practice if I didnt have a paying gig tonight :bassist:
  20. bassmanbrad

bassmanbrad Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    I wOOd praKtis, two, but I pLay KoRn songs sO I don NeAd to praKtis

I WisH I had a EpiFunny Cab