Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Epifani 310 NYC - $575

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mario Lewis, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Well, I'm gonna give up my self proclaimed title of Epifani NYC Hog.

The 310 is up for sale.

[​IMG]

I'm in the San Fran/Oakland Area.
    Get in touch with any questions and let's get this thing to your place....

2. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Philadelphia
    Quick question mario, do you think an RMX 850 (830 at 4ohms bridged) would honestly be enough to power that thing with a low-B equipped bass?

3. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Most certainly. I've been powering it with a Crest CA9 (900W @ 4 ohms) and it has done just fine.

4. Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    Philadelphia
    Man i'm really torn between this and the 2x12 that's up for sale. I'm basically looking for an articulate cab with a seriously deep, but tight low end (lo-B included) and a genrally thick sound. I don't need to be super loud though. You think the 3x10 is better for me than the 2x12? I was blown away by a single epi 12, but i've never played thier tens.

5. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    Well, you'll have to decide that on your own. I also have two Epi 112's and I LOVE the way they sound. I had one of the 212 (side by side model) and it was great. I always felt that what they needed were some 10's. THe lows were there BELIEVE ME they were there. It's a toss up. I'm opting for the 112's and I think the 2-112 boxes offer the articulation that 10's offer, as well as the boom of the bigger 212 box. The only reason I'm parting witht he 310 is because I have two 110's that I can use to augment the 112's. Not because it is lacking at all. I think that with the kind of power you're pushing, the 310 will give you what you're looking for. THe 212 would too. Look up a TB'er called Nightbass. He's got a 212 and see what he says.

6. Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    Philadelphia
    I'll definately check with nightbass, but i think from the honesty of the response i'll stick with you and the 3x10 even if it's 25 bucks more than the 212. I'll have the cash for ya in decmeber if it's still around (got an extra job just to try and but this cab a little early hehe). Thanks for your time bro.

7. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    What are the dimensions and weight of this cab?

I checked on the Epifani website but I could only find the UL line info.

:D

Joe.

8. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
  9. Vibrascones

Vibrascones

Apr 9, 2005
    You have PM

10. intrested in trades

11. Mario Lewis