Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Epifani 410 UL UltraLight Series , EA iAMP 800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CtNxFLeX, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey you guys,

I'm looking into buying new gear but would have to get rid of my old first. I've been using this setup for a few months now and want to try other gears as well.

I really don't mind keeping, but need something smaller to fit in my car trunk, so purchasing 2 GS 112 and trying out the DB750, never used a Tube Amp before. Anyways, thats not inmportant.

About the Cab, its in great condition and sounds great. Havent' had any problems. Sounds the same when I first got it and taken care very well.

Same as the EA iAMP800.

The price for the Cab and Amp would be $850 each. Local pick up would be easier. You can come by and test both the cab and amp if you like before purchase.

If you need it shipped, please give me zip so I can calculate. Will probably be between $30-$50 each depending where your located.

I think thats about, any questions, please feel free to contact me.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Felix

E-mail sent on the UL410! Let's do it!

3. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

PM sent concerning the head...

4. tadrex

tadrex

Mar 25, 2004
    Wisconsin
    This gear still available?

5. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Yes the iAMP 800 is available. I have 3 buyers =X What to do... um

Yeah, this is weird. I'm in a tight situation where 3 parties are willing to buy.

Anyone still willing to buy for $925 shipped? Paypal fees must be paid by buyer of 3%. Or money order or check is fine also, as long as it clears

Call me =)
    Felix Lin
    201-741-1842

6. tadrex

tadrex

Mar 25, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Ouch, Felix! From $850 to $925 shipped? $75 to ship? I was kind of hoping, since it hasn't sold, you might be willing to negotiate a little. Oh well, best of luck selling. You know where to find me if things don't work out.

7. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    The shipping will only cost up to $30 at most for iAMP, I just kinda raised the price wondering if anyone was willing to pay the extra out of the other buyers, (i'm horrible) :bag:

Anyways, the iAMP and Cab is currently on hold for a local buyer. I'm trying to sell for $850 for both if anyone is willing to pickup. I'm just trying to avoid shipping =X

Butttt... if the transaction for the local buyer doesn't work out, I am willing to ship it. :meh:

First one to pay $850 + $30 shipping + fees if paid through paypal is theirs. :crying: Don't make me ship! Come drive all the way to NJ to pick it up! :D hehe

Felix

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I'm not a big fan of the "I've got multiple buyers so I'll raise the price" school of salesmanship. I think the way it works is:

1. You list the item
    2. You sell to the first person willing to pay your price

Cutesy faces aside, doesn't that seem like the way life oughta be?

9. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    yeah, this isn't an auction site. why would you raise teh price you originally listed?

do what all normal people do. sell to the first person who responded, otherwise use ebay.

10. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    I don't buy/sell much here, but that was pretty uncool dude. What you tried to do is definitely BAD karma here.

List it and sell it to the first person who meets your listed terms. Case closed.

You want ebay, use ebay!

11. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    You guys, I totally agree. I actually talked to a friend of mine to see if I should do that after receiving all the offers, cause it felt "iffy" cause most of the listings I see if they put a price, lower it if no one buys and then sell it to the first offer! But my friend thought it should be okay since it is my stuff. So I thought it made sense. I know better now and i'm sorry. Next time, ebay!

So yes you guys, I feel crappy and weird about it and Im sorry to all the Talkbass people out there who come here looking for a good deal.

I actually was going to post that the price is going to stay at $850+$30 shipping and paypal fees which sounds reasonable i believe?

But I just got a PM that one guys going to check it out at my house and if he likes it, he'll buy it.

So I didn't get to change my previous post.

Sorry to the talkbass Community!

Felix

12. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    That's cool, bro. We're cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.