Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

epifani 410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by r_simonini, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Anyone own one of these? I have played the 310 and am highly considering a showroom model for $750. Any opinions? Loud? This one is rated at 4ohms.
    Ross

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i own one and its pretty choice. compared to my old eden 410 xlt, its not quite as loud but has a bit more top end and not quite as apparent low mid emphasis but still has a bit of one. its a great cab and since people are starting to pick up on the smaller cab trend, they can be had used pretty reasonably. i picked a mint one up for 600.

3. marc40a

marc40a

Mar 20, 2002
    Boston MA
    Great cab, highly recommended. It's got the low frequencies and the 'oomph' but it's got clarity as well - it's not thick or slow sounding.

The tweeter sounds great and it's easy to get a lively top end or grindy tone out of it.

Great Epifani mids that your plucking hand will thank you for at the end of the night.

4. Narud
    you found a 410 for $600! That is a great find. So is your 410 an 8ohm or 4ohm? Mine is a 4ohm so I am hoping it will be quite loud.

Ross