1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

epifani, acme, avatar 410 cabs in australia

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by abiyoyo, Aug 28, 2007.

1. abiyoyo

abiyoyo

Jul 23, 2007
    sydney australia
    I would like to know if these cabs are available in australia. i know acme is available thru green square music but the other two seem to get great praise at talkbass. any help would be great.

2. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I am about 99% certain that there are no Avatar or Acme dealers in Australia. There is an Epifani dealer somewhere, can't find the link to the store though, sorry!

3. Acme is available is Australia. Go to the Acme website and click on Australia to find Green Square, just as the original poster stated.

4. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Oops! Never knew that. :)

5. -Sam-

-Sam-

Oct 5, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    The bass shop on parramatta road also has acme.
    And the Bass player, also on parramatta road, was the distributor for epifani, although they never had any and are now closed. So best bet is to import one which will cost about the same anyway.

6. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    I think Avatar pretty much will not ship outside of the USA.

Acme, as mentioned before is avaliable at GreenSquare along with Accugroove and Schroeder. As for amps they have Alembic pres and Thunderfunk.

There has been talk down here that Epifani might be picked up by a distributor, i'm not sure which one, but i've seen other aussie guys post that places like Bass Central in the US will ship to australia at very competitive prices. On ebay, Van Gelder Music has lots of epifani gear avaliable, and they'll ship to Australia too.

Also, BassGearDirect has EA and Bergantino avaliable.

Lots of cool gear

7. Yeah, checkout www.bassgeardirect.com.au for Euphonic Audio and Bergantino 410s. The're might be one last Sadowsky 410 left as well which is excellent value for the money.
    BC.

PS. If you live in Sydney they have a demo room with all the gear on display at Belmore.