Epifani Amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by caesarbass, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Has anyone out there demo'd one of the new Epifani amps? If so, what's the report?
  2. Funkyaurora

Aug 21, 2002
    I`m very interested in these new amps too. It`s so litle info
    about them to be found on the web, so any input will be appreciated.

3. Funkyaurora

Aug 21, 2002
    Well, I`ve read both of those threads before (and just about every other info I could find about these amps), but it seems to me that there is very little "hands on" info about how they actually sounds - especially in live situations.

But thanks for posting the links anyway Ivan Mike :)
  4. :oops: I keep forgetting about the damn search button, this is only my second week at TB and I'm still getting used to forums. I will check out the Epifani threads, thanks IvanMike. Also, what does it mean when someone posts a "BUMP?"
  5. uglybassplayer

Aug 24, 2001
    New Jersey
    I'm sure you've noticed that threads are sorted by those with the most recent post (for example, as soon as I hit the "Submit Reply" button after typing this, this thread will jump to the top of the list (until of course someone else posts to another thread within this forum). Anyway, the term "Bump" is just something that forumites put in the message to force a thread to bubble back up to the top of the list. It's a way to "resurrect" a thread that you may think is starting to slip away due to lack of posts.

- Ugly.
  6. Thanks, I'm getting really addicted to this. Forget practicing...I'm posting!!! :bassist:
  7. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

the mantra of the initiated... but a good poster will also "contribute", too ;)

which reminds me, i still have to renew mine. just realized that i no longer have an avatar! :smug:
  8. Well! I have the 502UL amp but I haven't had the time to post something about it!

I can say that you should read the testimonials about the amps on Epifani site it's all true!

It has a very clean sound with great eq. The 2 channels are just great and very easy to use. I used one channel fingerstyle and the other one for slap. I like to slap sometimes :D So it is nice to have 2 channels. It also have a mid cut switch and it works great when slapping.

The amp really works for me. It's ligth. Have 2 channels and just sounds great!

9. vanselus

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    I'll have a UL502 soon too, and they tell me that it sounds a lot like the preamp, of which sound clips are up on www.basstasters.com.