Epifani/Eden Stack - worth the price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tophe07, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Tophe07

Feb 26, 2005
  2. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

that's a killer deal! i'd definitely jump on that.
  3. Go on - you KNOW it makes sense. ;) ;) ;) ;)
  4. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Omg.. take it! That's the exact pre/power setup I want... So sexy..
  5. Tophe07

Feb 26, 2005
    Yeah, I'm going to keep my eye on this auction and take a look into my budget. This really looks like a killer deal on this rig.
  6. could always sell on the 310 at a later date if he wanted to upgrade the cab
  7. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

i was thinking, he could hold onto the Epifani cab, and upgrade the other parts... ;)
  8. Tophe07

Feb 26, 2005
    I keep hearing great stuff about the epifani cab. thanks for the feedback everyone
  9. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD

C'Mon now, the Nav is no slouch. On par with others like the F1X and the Demeter. Maybe not quite a Read Purity or Avalon 737, but it gets the job done and it has some nice bells and whistles... yes?

I can't spek for the power amp. I've never understod Eden's power philosophy (rememebr the old 800's? either two 4 ohm cabs in series -who ever did that?-or one 8 ohm cab...). and their rating concept on their website is cryptic. (Just RMS ratings?? ***?)

We can' all have the 10 tube Aggie pre or Manley Vox Box. :) (is that an approved TB Smiley??)
  10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah, me too!!

That is an excellent deal. Not the deal of the century, but a great price for something that will sound most excellent.